Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day 2 of the 31 Day Challenge

Day 2
This my second post and I must say I had trouble actually sitting down and doing this activity.

What Do I Love? What Do I Hate?
Lifestyle;
I love that I don’t have to pay bills/rent.
I love the people I live with.
I love the love that I feel when I get home.
I hate the limited privacy
I hate the dependence I feel is being built on both sides
I hate that I don’t do much with my leisure time.
Work;
I love that I have found part my calling.
I love that my manager is so wise and giving
I hate the lack of communication
I hate the bureaucracy and red tape.
I hate the lack of room for advancement
Education;
I love that I have started college and have finally made the decision to go back and finish undergrad and beyond.
I love that I have people who support my endeavors
I love that I have strong opinions
I hate that I feel others in my age group are passing me by
I hate that I feel some who should believe in me are thinking to practically and unknowingly stifling my dreams
Finances;
I love that I have a steady income with the promise of more
I love that I do know financial empowerment (even if I have yet to implement that knowledge)
I hate that I cannot manage my finances.
I hate that I have credit/debt issues
I hate that I feel if I don’t get it together I will pass these bad habits on.
Health;
I love that I have a strong body
I love that I have a stronger mental health
I love that my soul is healthier
I love that I have taken a more proactive role
I hate that I have looming health issues
I hate that I am not as proactive as I should be
I hate that I am not a spiritual as I once was
I hate that I am wasting a gym membership
Family;
I love that my family communicates
I love how strong we are
I love how I know they’ll always be there
I love that we are family
I hate that we sometimes aren’t completely truthful with each other
I hate that we can be so judgmental
I hate that we haven’t healed from a death
Relationships:
I love my friends
I love (most) of the romantic experiences I have had
I love that I have learned how to function singularly I hate that I am not as close to some as I am to others
I hate that I haven’t been in a serious relationship
I hate that I seem to fall in the friend/comfort zone

No comments:

Post a Comment