Friday, June 3, 2011

31 Day Challenge

I mentioned in previous posts that I want to change myself for the better and what fell into my lap? The 31 Day Challenge to Reset Your Life. SO of course I signed up. I will be posting(attempting to granted they aren't extremely personal,) the daily activities/exercises to track my progress. I'm excited. If you're interested I will post the link to site below under my Day 1 entry.

Day 1-
This is my first day in the 31 day challenge and I have decided to post both on my personal blog and in a physical notebook. I am flirting with 2 different mantras. I may use both. 1) “Anyone can give up, it’s the easiest thing in the world to do. But to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that’s true strength.” 2)”I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence.” -Frederick Douglass

I look forward to this process. I’ve been looking for a change and just didn’t know how to go about it.

http://happyblackwoman.com/join-the-31-days-to-reset-your-life-challenge-june-2011-edition

No comments:

Post a Comment