Saturday, May 17, 2014

Updates, potential, and more

What's up?!
Once again I've been MIA for a couple months but I'm out here living, and learning. I'm still settling into my new position trying to find my place in this new environment. I'm also adjusting to living by myself and without a car. It has it's rough patches but honestly, it's not that bad. I've got some loud and questionable neighbors but that's what happens when you live in an apartment complex. I'm sure they think I'm strange too, lol. As far as school goes, all signs point to starting in the fall. Finally. I've been out for a long time. Former classmates are graduating with their Master's while I've yet to receive my Bachelor's.  Truthfully, it did make me feel some kind of way...for a short while. Then I remembered that our paths are purposely different. I wouldn't trade what I've learned in these past 5 and a 1/2 years being out of school for anything. As far a dating goes, honey, the #struggle is real. LOL. I've had some brothers that showed promised then offed themselves with the foolishness. You say you want to come to my house on the regular to use  MY internet and laptop cause your hotspot is tripping? Brother, we've only went out once. How can you be upset when I say no? #ByeFelicia Y'all know my bs tolerance is low, and I refuse to raise it. In other news, summer is right around the corner, so if you are in my area look for me at various concerts. I plan on attending as many as possible and screaming and singing until my lungs get sore. Here's a little mood music to make your Saturday night as easy as a Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment