Friday, December 24, 2010

Update

Hey there,

It's been a while since I've posted so I decided that I would do so. The last time I blogged, there was a busy weekend ahead of me. I got some of the natural hair things accomplished. My sister's hair turned out really well thanks to Erica at UHURU salon (S 39th St. Stl). I got some really good information,tips and products at the natural hair meeting. Now, the give away that was to take place did not happen because I live in the Midwest and we had a bit of a snow and ice situation that prevented it. Let's see what else has occurred... That's right, I had a BIRTHDAY! Another year older and slightly wiser,lol. My birthday is dangerously close to Christmas. This used to bother me when I was younger but now as long as people remember and are sincere with their wishes, I am happy. So I think that's all I have to update for now. I'll try and post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment